Our Commitment to Keeping Patients and Employees Safe!
It is our goal to continue to provide ongoing rehabilitation services to our patients in a safe environment and we need your help.
360 Physical Therapy is monitoring developments and following guidelines of the CDC and other health authorities. Our clinical locations remain open to serve our patients and we are implementing additional procedures to promote a safe and comfortable environment.
If you have any concerns about the cleanliness of the clinic environment please ask to speak to the facility director.
- If you are not feeling well please do not attend your appointment. No cancellation fees will be charged.
- Vendors, observers, visitors and other non-essential individuals will not be granted access to clinic locations.
- Family members not directly involved in patient care will be asked to remain in the waiting area.
- When entering and leaving the gym please sanitize hands.
- Alcohol wipes are provided in our front offices to clean your cell phones.
- Therapists will sanitize hands and all equipment used between patients and after using computers.
- Increased frequency of cleaning of all facility surfaces and equipment will be performed throughout the day.